CBD oil is one of the popular elements across various industries, be it the health and wellness or the beauty and cosmetic industry. It is extracted from the cannabis plant and has emerged as not only a soothing product for mental anxiety and depression but also an active ingredient incorporated in several beauty products.
CBD is a vital component of the precious cannabis plant. The cannabis plant from which CBD oil is procured is known for its anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties. The plant characteristics are found in optimum quantity in the CBD oil. Get a better idea of using CBD oil and CBD edibles for pain in skincare routines with the following few CBD oil DIY beauty recipes for glowing youthful skin.
Green Face Mask with CBD Oil
The ingredients in this organic face mask hydrate the skin and tighten it to look healthier and glowing.
- 1 tsp of (cyanobacteria) spirulina powder
- 1 tsp of French green clay powder
- 1 tsp of cruciferous kale powder
- 1 tsp good CBD oil
- Half cup clear water
- Mix well all ingredients in a small jar and stir them to blend into a good consistency.
- Add half a cup of water to the mix and stir thoroughly to form a smooth paste.
- Make sure that the consistency is not rough, thick, or liquid-like.
- Your CBD-infused green consistency face mask is ready for use.
- Apply the paste layer on the face and let it settle for 10-15 minutes. Rinse the paste off with cold water.
Exfoliation with CBD Oil
This pack removes dead skin cells and impurities to make the skin healthier.
- 2 tbsp carrot seed oil
- 1/8 cup of raw sugar
- 2 tbsp CBD oil
- In a glass container, add the ingredients and mix them well.
- Apply to your face, exfoliate well, and rinse off with cold water.
CBD Oil Skin Toner
After cleansing your skin to remove all the dirt and oil, it is indispensable to use this toner for refreshing the skin.
- 1 cup distilled water
- 1 Aloe Vera leaf or 2 tbsp of Aloe Vera gel
- 1/4th cup of rose petals
- 2 tbsp of Vodka
- 1/4 cup of CBD oil
- Orange peel
- In 1 cup of boiling water, add orange peel and Rose petals and let them soak in for 30 minutes.
- Strain the mixture and blend it into a paste.
- Add Aloe Vera to the paste and blend well.
- Take this mixture into a bowl and add CBD oil to it.
- Add vodka and beat the mixture well. After it cools down, pour it into a glass jar.
- Store it in the refrigerator and use it once a week, using a cotton pad.
CBD Oil Facial Serum for Acne-Prone Skin
The essential oils in this recipe help even out your skin by correcting blemishes and cleaning your pores.
- 1 tsp carrot seed oil
- 2 tbsp jojoba oil (wax)
- Three drops of frankincense essential oil
- Five drops of rose geranium essential oil
- 2 tbsp CBD oil
- Mix the above ingredients in a small bowl until you reach the desired consistency.
- Once done, you can use it or store it in a dark-colored glass container with a dropper to apply it skillfully.
- To apply, take 3 to 4 drops of the serum and massage it on your skin twice a day.
Moisturizing Cream with CBD Oil
This cream with CBD oil will keep your skin well hydrated and nourished.
- 1/2 cup Argan oil
- Three drops of Rosehip oil
- Three drops of any essential oil
- ½ cup CBD oil
- Mix the oils in a bottle and store them.
- Spray and massage for 5 minutes at night.
- Place a warm towel on your face for 10 minutes and pat dry.
CBD Red Wine Face Pack
As red wine is an excellent antioxidant, combine with CBD oil for healthy and glowing skin.
- 1 cup of thick yogurt
- 2 tbsp of red wine
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp form CBD oil
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl and stir thoroughly.
- Ensure that the mixture forms a thick paste and doesn’t flow down the face.
- Apply the mixture and let it settle for around 15-20 minutes.
- Finally, wash off with cold water.
CBD oil Anti-aging Cream
This anti-aging cream is filled with antioxidants to give glowing and luscious skin.
- 2 Tsp of Shea butter
- 2 Tsp of Apricot oil
- 1 Vitamin E capsule
- ½ Tsp of CBD oil
- 2 to 3 drops of essential oil of choice
- Take Shea butter in a small bowl and stir it to loosen its consistency.
- Add Apricot oil into the bowl and stir.
- Break the Vitamin E capsule in half and add to the mixture.
- Add CBD oil and 2 to 3 drops of your favorite essential oil to the mixture and stir well.
- After the mixture reaches your desired consistency, it is ready for use.
Beautify your skin and enhance its well-being with the best CBD oil beauty recipes and methods. These tried and tested CBD oil recipes to help make the skin youthful by erasing premature aging, sagging, and tightening the pores. Furthermore, it may also help make skin firmer, soft, and supple for a long time.